10 January 2011

INGLOURIOUS ROCKERS





"My name is Lieutenant Aldo Raine, and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers!!     Eight  HARDROCK - HEAVYMETAL - SOLDIERS...."


"We're gonna be dropped into Jakarta, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only : Killin' ALAYs...."




"Now I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down to teach the ALAYs lesson in musicality. ALAY ain't got no musicality!!! They're the foot soldiers of  Metal-hatin',  Ear-murderin' ABABILs  and they need to be dee-stroyed!!! That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' an ALAY uniform, such as skinny jeans, they're gonna die..."






 "We will be cruel to the ALAYs, and through our cruelty they will know who we are!!!  And the ALAYs will be sickened by us, the ALAYs will talk about us, and the ALAYs will fear us..."





"When you join my command, you take on a debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man of my command owes me one hundred ALAY scalps!!! And I want my scalps..."




"And all y'all will get me one hundred ALAY scalps, taken from one hundred dead ALAYs. Or you will die tryin'. Sound good?"




"YES SIR !!!!"



A.L.A.I.
(App4r3ntly L4ck of Ac4d3mic Int3lligence)


Starring : 

Ariel Peterpan as Adolf Hitler
Charly ST12 as Gestapo Major Dietr Hellstrom
James Hetfield as Lieutenant Aldo Raine
Dwayne Johnson as Sergeant Donny "The Bear Jew" Donowitz
Anette Olzon as Bridget Von Hammersmark
Amy Lee as Shosanna Dreyfus
Billy Sheehan as Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz




BONUS : 



1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueIDju20kww

    ReplyDelete