02 August 2010

Emerald - Let Me Know






I am over here
You're away over there
And there's this wide blue ocean in between,
It's separating us
I want to, swim across to your city
But I'll surely, get drowned and then you'll be sad...

 Will you please send me,
How you're doin' back there
Via telephone, letters, facsimile
To cure my loneliness
Also send me, a jumbo-size of your pic
I will hang it, on the wall in my bedroom

And reducing this burden,
And reducing this torment,
And reducing this desire, to see you
And I don't need to worry
Because I know that you're still,
Always holding on to promises which long ago we've made...

And there is some chance that soon,
I will be there for you
Or there is some chance that soon,
You will be here for me..

I am over here
You're away over there
And there's this wide blue ocean in between
It's separating us
I want to, fly high along with the wind
But I'll likely, get lost and then you'll be sad...






No comments:

Post a Comment